Media and Public Speaking
With a natural stage presence, Andrea brings an engaging energy every time she is able to discuss nutrition, fitness, health and behavior changes to set lifestyle goals. Her captivating style draws crowds within the school system, corporate setting, health fairs, culinary demonstrations, and smaller team settings, motivating and empowering every audience she interacts with.
Andrea’s experience in media and public speaking includes: The Weather Network, CTV NewsChannel (December 2015, January 2016, December 2017), Global News Toronto, Central East Community Care Access Centre, Rogers Television (Peel), YAHOO!, The Toronto Star, Inside Fitness Magazine, Huffington Post, Redbook Magazine, Macleans Magazine, GoodLife Fitness Clubs, General Mills, Trillium Health Partners, Rexall Pharma Plus, as well as many teen sports teams.
Andrea has written or been featured in articles for many publications including STRONG fitness Magazine, ParentsCanada, The Nutrition Resource Centre, Inside Fitness Magazine, The Huffington Post and Redbook.
- Kids in the Kitchen, Positive Food Habits and Building Confidence
- Best and Worst Breakfast Smoothie Ingredients
- Do or Diet
- 5 Foods to Boost Your Brain Power
- What Should We Really Do With The Processed Meats In Our Diets?
- How to Ensure Good Prenatal Nutrition When You’re a Vegetarian
- Healthy Eating
- A Realistic Approach to Family Health and Wellness