C-O-L-O-U-R! That’s what I like to see in my plate and share with all of you! This is the simplest way to get a good load of veggies into any meal, and can be served up the next day with a can of tuna, chick peas, or left-over chicken for a great meal! And while things are getting ready in the oven, this one will come together in no time.
Serves: 4 people
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, washed and cubed
- ½ English Cucumber, washed and quartered
- 1, small Pint, Heirloom tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Oregano
- 1 tsp Fresh cracked Sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss evenly and allow to marinade until ready to serve!
- If you’re making this ahead of time, you can place in the refrigerator to ensure the vegetables stay fresh and crisp.