It’s all about finger-foods and bite-sized items you can display on your plate or share with your loved one this Valentine’s Day – and hey, who doesn’t love to be fed sometimes! Enjoy these savoury meatballs with some Tzaziki or BBQ sauce – whichever suits your palate.
Makes 30 mini meatballs
- 450 g, each Ground Turkey and Ground Chicken
- ¼ Cup Chopped Parsley
- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- ½ Cup Chopped Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Cracked Salt and Pepper
- Tzaziki sauce for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350o Fahrenheit.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the ingredients: ground turkey and chicken, shopped parsley, minced garlic cloves, shopped sundried tomatoes, oregano, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Use your hands to mix all of the ingredients together – about 2 minutes– until you are sure all ingredients are well combined.
- Form the mixture into small meatballs, about the size of a golf ball or slightly smaller.
- Place in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, turning the pan at the half way point.
- Meanwhile grab your favourite Tzaziki sauce for dipping
- You can broil the meatballs for about 2-3 minutes to achieve a golden brown colour on top.
- Plate and serve along with a simple Greek Vegetable Salad and Cheesy Baked Rice Balls.